
Greetings!
We are blessed to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby girl, Mia Joy Flynn. Mia was born on Friday, July 11, 2008, at 12:59 p.m., weighed in at 7 lb., 3 oz., and was 20 inches long. She currently has dark blue eyes and dark brown hair. Logan loves his little sister ("our baby") and enjoys siting with her and "patting her gently." Chantal and baby came home yesterday, and Chantal is recovering nicely. We are thankful to God for Mia's safe arrival.
To see more pictures of Mia and keep up with her blog, visit the Mia Joy Flynn website.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I am so glad that the first couple days have gone smoothly. She is precious!
--Tali
woohoo, congrats!!
I hope to meet when I am out Texas way.
I'm bad at updating, but I don't have a smooshable newborn that everyone wants news of...is everything all right?
Post a Comment