5.22.2012

Wednesday/Midweek Classes/Worship

I am part of a team at Crestview Church of Christ here in Waco, Texas, that guides - purely by the grace of God - our Adult Education Ministry. We have begun to engage in conversations about our Wednesday Night Bible Classes, and I would like your input. If you are a minister/pastor, education ministry leader or faithful congregant, I would like to know what the "state of the union" is at your church in regard to Wednesday/Midweek Classes/Worship. What is your congregation doing on Wednesday nights and/or midweek and why?

Here's an example of what I have in mind:
Crestview Church of Christ, Waco, Texas
We have regular Wednesday Night meals at Crestview to inspire fellowship followed by Bible Classes for children and adults to encourage growth.

I will synthesize this information and use it to enrich our conversations here at Crestview - plus it will be here in case others would like to see it. Please post comments below. If you do not want to post your story publicly, please email me at carl.flynn@gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for taking a few minutes to enrich this conversation here at Crestview and beyond!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon Baker shared this link with me.

Little Rock Church
Little Rock, AR

We have a Wednesday night student ministry program from 6-8 PM that includes dinner, activities, worship and small groups.

We have adult small groups that meet on different days.