12.02.2007

Revamp.

Overwhelmed by running 2 blogsites and 2 websites poorly over the past year or so, I am consolidating everything here to save what little time we have raising a 2 year old (and anticipating a newborn next summer). As I get things cleaned up here, I will place pointers on other media to bring folks here. I will still hang out on MySpace and Facebook because so many people find me/us there, but this will be the happening place for news and updates! And, I will see about making them much more frequent :).

1 comment:

CCR said...

Hello, Flynn family! I still have you linked on my blog, so I look forward to all the new posts. And a huge CONGRATULATIONS on the soon-to-be fourth member of your family!!!! I've not had a chance to do much e-mailing, but I wanted to at least send you my best wishes for an easy and enjoyable pregnancy.